Friday, July 3, 2015

PILOT in 2015


Hi,

OK, just did some spring cleaning on this site, a number of the audio links were down and so I've uploaded to SoundCloud. You can link to the playlist here.

I recorded PILOT back in 2009 because I was hoping to find a way to consider aesthetics and politics in a single space, and because things seemed to be changing and there was the idea that there might be some good from the financial crisis. I created a manifesto (click for PDF above),  and three radio programs which were broadcast live.

Recently I've been struck by the prevalence of manifesto thinking almost everywhere I look, hopefully these programs will help unpack something about this impulse.

Cheers,
Bartholomew

 (thanks to WXBC Bard College Radio for hosting the audio up to now)

No comments:

Post a Comment